omg ok well while i was home from university this weekend i stumbled across an old photo album and found pictures from a job I did when I was in like 5th or 6th grade and I remember the shoot being pretty long, like 4 or 5 days, and just being in love with the girl who played my sister. All i really remember was that it was her first acting gig and she was from Kentucky but I DIDNT REALIZE UNTIL NOW THAT IT WAS JENNIFER LAWRENCE OH MY GOD I KNEW HER BEFORE SHE WAS FAMOUS WORSHIP ME PEOPLE WORSHIP ME
the funniest thing is that the tattoo actually reads “part of an asshole race”
So, I found this note in my bedroom at my parents’ house and had no idea why it was on my dresser or when I had received it. I have no recollection of it whatsoever. So I asked my mom, and she told me…
(Background: Three years ago, I attempted suicide a few days before my brother was set to go to a friend’s cabin for a weekend. I was eighteen; he was 21)
My parents had to force him to still go.
When I got home from the hospital, this was on my bed waiting. Christian suffers from severe OCD. At the time, he refused to hand write anything because his OCD was too severe to let him. He had to type, because it was easier to rewrite an entire assignment when it was on the computer than when it was handwritten. He would literally do an assignment 15-20 times before he could get through the whole thing.
So he apparently fought off his OCD just so he could write me a note so that I wouldn’t feel like he didn’t care.
I wish I remembered this, because it makes me feel so loved to know about it now.
My brother is so fucking sweet.
This is amazing omg
Love this promotional work for Science World.
Female BAMFs Throughout History
When you see someone reblog this leave them a sweet message in their ask! I haven’t been having the best days and Trust me this could make someones day a whole lot better.
This is so accurate. At school, we literally have children who will watch our facial expressions to see if them falling is as bad as they think it might be.
CORRECT CHILD INJURY PROCEDURE:
- do not react. at the most, maybe wince and go “ooooh”
- go over to the child to assess panic level and severity of injury
- if they’re like, dying, remain calm, but they’re probably not.
- look them in the eye and ask, “you okay?” they will nod. possibly all teary-eyed. then ask, “are we gonna need to cut it off?”
- the child is thrown off. if they giggle, you’re in the money. if they do not, put a bandaid on and do some sympathetic patting. they are probably a little teary. let the sad little bug sit out for a minute. they will quickly get bored.
- works every time
some tweets about the Faking It panel at Paley Fest